BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 14, 2011

it HURTS my heart..



he waS br0ke mY heaRt anD i th0ught he waS goiN to giVe bacK witH aLl thE picEs..
buT i wAs wr0nG....
He gaVe iT bacK buT bRokEn....n TheN u Came aNd gLue iT bAcK wiTh aLl tHe pIceS...
But nOw u Also breAking It...
aNd aLl i WanT iS 4 u 2 fiX iT aNd giVe it BaCk wiTh aLl thE piCes...
ThAts thE onLy thiNg i aSk fRom u...
*for u to give my heart back...*
*invisible tears r de hardest to wipe away*

~>the stupid mistake in Life is thnking de one who hUrt u de most, wont hurt u back<~
#my tears dried & my heart died#
#tell me how 2 live cos now ive lost my way#

Mostly I dream about
being with you forever
This is not a LOVE STORY.
This is a STORY about LOVE
.....Love starts with a SMILE.
Grows with a KISS.
& Ends with a TEAR....
I'm a LOVER, not a FIGHTER.
But i'll fight for what I LOVE.
......True LOVE stories......
..........never have endings........
If I tell you I Love you..
Can I keep you FOREVER?

0 comments: